PLEASE DO NOT USE A CELL PHONE TO REGISTER AS WE HAVE EXPERIENCED REGISTRATION ISSUES – PLEASE USE YOUR COMPUTER
Northern Colorado Pheasants Forever invite youth ages 8-15 to join us October 20-22 for a weekend of outdoor adventure on Colorado’s Eastern plains!
Activities include horseback riding, ATV riding, clay shooting, archery, a climbing wall, a live pheasant hunt, and more! All meals and boarding are provided.
- Limited to 18 youth.
- All youth must be accompanied by a guardian ($75/guardian).
- Costs include all meals and lodging from Friday dinner through Sunday lunch.
- We have room for 40 people in dormitories.
- Camping is available for $10/night and includes electrical hook-up.
- The $200 registration fee helps pay for food, dorm, cost of fuel for ATV, feed for horses, ammo, clays, etc.
- Sunday’s Nebraska pheasant hunt requires an additional fee of $45 to pay for required youth licenses and habitat stamps. Please note, this is a youth only hunting weekend in Nebraska.
- You will need a sleeping bag and pillow, good hunting or hiking shoes for pheasant hunt, proper clothing for the weather, and towel and wash cloth.