Tickets: $50 each, 3 for $100
Pay for your tickets below
Only 600 Tickets will be sold!
Need not be present to win.
Drawing March 7, 2020 @ 7:00 PM in conjunction with our annual fundraising banquet @ 2331 Ellis Ranch Lane, Loveland, CO.
Benelli Montefeltro Shotgun, Henry Big Boy .357 Mag, Orvis Helios 3 Fly Rod, Orvis Hydros Reel, Big Frig 45 Quart Cooler, Badlands Diablo Dos pack, and Vortex Diamondback Binos!!!
Additional Prizes – Check out these firearms!
- 2nd – Beretta A300 Outlander – 12 GA semi-auto
- 3rd – Henry Big Boy .357 Mag
- 4th – Weatherby Orion – 12 GA O/U
- 5th – Stevens 555 Turkish Walnut – 12 GA O/U
- 6th – Thompson Center Dimension .243
- 7th – Weatherby Element Upland – 12 GA semi-auto
- 8th – Remington 783 Camo .30-06 w/ scope
- 9th – Stoeger Condor – 12 GA O/U
- 10th – Benelli Nova – 20 GA pump
- 11th – Thompson Center Compass 6.5 Creedmoor
- 12th – Remington 783 Walnut 7mm
- 13th – Savage Axis XP w/ scope .30-06
- 14th – Savage Axis XP w/ scope .22-250
- 15th – Winchester SXP – 12 GA pump
First ticket drawn wins grand prize. Remaining prizes are awarded in the order the tickets are drawn.
Winners will be posted on this website within 48 hours of drawing. Additionally, all winners will be contacted via phone or email within 48 hours of drawing. Must be 18 to purchase tickets. Winners will need to present a photo ID and image of ticket to claim their prize. Must be 18 to purchase tickets. Open only to individuals living in Colorado.
Thank you for paying the processing fee; state gaming laws require 100 percent of the ticket proceeds be deposited directly into our raffle account. The good news; we will have a little more money available to directly impact our mission!
On-line ticket sales will cease upon a sell-out or at 7:00PM on March 5, 2020, whichever occurs first.
After successful purchase, your tickets will be filled out and an image of the tickets will be emailed or texted to you. We are all volunteers; please allow up to seven days to receive your tickets. In the instance tickets are purchased within seven days prior to the drawing, we guarantee tickets will be provided prior to the drawing.
Contact any chapter banquet committee member for more information, or call Chad @ 303-709-4450.
Pheasants Forever is a non-profit Organization dedicated to preservation and conservation of our nation’s wildlife habitat. The habitat is necessary to existence of countless species of wildlife and game birds. Proceeds from this raffle remain with the chapter to promote habitat conservation and youth outreach. PF reserves the right to switch out firearms of like cost.
Raffle License #s: 2019-13929 & 2020-14904