- This event has passed.
Tune Camp at Camp Machasay
October 15, 2020 - October 18, 2020
Join us for Tune Camp at Camp Machasay near Amherst, Colo. Includes horseback riding, atv driving, trap shooting, archery and a wild pheasant hunt near Grant, Nebraska.
Northern Colorado Pheasants Forever invite youth ages 10-15 to join us October 16-18 for a weekend of outdoor adventure on Colorado’s Eastern plains! Activities include horseback riding, ATV riding, clay shooting, archery, a live quail and pheasant hunt in Nebraska, and more! All meals and boarding are provided.
- Limited to 10 youth participants.
- All youth must be accompanied by a guardian ($80/guardian).
- Costs include all meals and lodging from Friday dinner through Sunday lunch.
- We have room to safely accommodate 10 youth and their guardians.
- Camping spots (with electric) are available if you prefer this option.
- The $225 registration fee helps pay for food, dorm, cost of fuel for ATV, feed for horses, ammo, clays, etc.
- Sunday’s Nebraska pheasant hunt requires an additional fee of $38 to pay for the required youth licenses and habitat stamps. Hunter’s safety required. Please note, this is a youth only hunting weekend in Nebraska. Adults cannot hunt.
- You will need a sleeping bag and pillow, good hunting or hiking shoes for pheasant hunt, proper clothing for the weather, and towel and wash cloth.