Eastern Colorado Veterans Hunt
December 3 - December 6
Northern Colorado Pheasants Forever invite veterans to join us for a weekend of pheasant hunting and camaraderie. We thank you for your service; hosting you for a pheasant hunt is the least we can do. All meals and boarding are provided. Each Veteran can bring a son or daughter if they would like to do so.
- This is a no cost event!
- Limited capacity available.
- All meals and lodging from Friday dinner through Sunday lunch are included.
- Camping spots (with electric) are available if you prefer this option.
- You will need a sleeping bag and pillow, good hunting or hiking shoes for pheasant hunt, proper clothing for the weather, towel and wash cloth, and cooler for birds.
Tentative Schedule – December 4-6
- Friday – Dinner @ 6:00; group meeting @ 7:00; lights out at 10:00
- Saturday – Breakfast @ 7:30; Pheasant hunting w/ lunch 8:00 – 4:30; Dinner @ 6:00; habitat/hunting presentation @7:00; lights out at 10:00
- Sunday – Breakfast @ 7:30; Hunting – 8:00-12:00; Lunch @ 12:00 and then part ways
- Must have valid Colorado small game hunting license
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited on Camp Machasay Property
- Dogs are not allowed in the building; they can be kept in a barn on the premises
- We will carpool when we head to the fields to hunt