Tickets: $50 each, 3 for $100
SUPER RAFFLE TICKETS HAVE SOLD OUT!
Need not be present to win.
Drawing March 2, 2019 in conjunction with our annual fundraising banquet @ 2331 Ellis Ranch Lane, Loveland, CO.
- Beautiful 48 Gun Safe
- Browning A5 Camo 12GA 3.5″
- Henry Golden Boy – 22LR and
- an RTIC 45 quart cooler!
Limited Tickets Available!!! 15 winning tickets drawn!!!
Additional Prizes – Check out these firearms!
- 2nd- Benelli Montefeltro – 20GA
- 3rd – Winchester SX4 – 12GA
- 4th – Browning X-Bolt .243
- 5th – Browning Maxus – 12GA semi-auto
- 6th – Weatherby Element – 20GA
- 7th – Stevens 555E 20 GA 26-3”
- 8th – Weatherby Vanguard 2 – .22-250
- 9th – Henry Golden Boy – 22LR
- 10th – Benelli Nova 12GA
- 11th – Weatherby PA-08 12GA
- 12th – Mossberg Patriot Cerakote .270
- 13th – Stoeger M3000 12GA
- 14th – TC Compass Rifle – .300
- 15th – Remington 870 20GA Pump, Wood
First ticket drawn wins grand prize. Remaining prizes are awarded in the order the tickets are drawn.
Winners will be posted on this website within 48 hours of drawing. Additionally, all winners will be contacted via phone or email within 48 hours of drawing. Must be 18 to purchase tickets.
Thank you for paying the processing fee; state gaming laws require 100 percent of the ticket proceeds be deposited directly into our raffle account. The good news; we will have a little more money available to directly impact our mission!
Ticket sales will cease upon a sell-out or at 7:00PM on February 28, 2019, whichever occurs first.
After successful purchase, your tickets will be filled out and an image of the tickets will be emailed or texted to you. We are all volunteers; please allow up to seven days to receive your tickets. In the instance tickets are purchased within seven days prior to the drawing, we guarantee tickets will be provided prior to the drawing.
Contact any chapter banquet committee member for more information, or call Matt at (303) 709-5420 or Dallas (303) 908-1767.
Pheasants Forever is a non-profit Organization dedicated to preservation and conservation of our nation’s wildlife habitat. The habitat is necessary to existence of countless species of wildlife and game birds. Proceeds from this raffle remain with the chapter to promote habitat conservation and youth outreach. PF reserves the right to switch out firearms of like cost.
Raffle License #s: 2019-13929